Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New video!



This video is made from the Q3 Zoom that I borrowed from the studio at work. I thought my voice would sound a little more like it does in my head. It doesn't. It sounds much more manly inside my skull. Anyway, we have been using the headphones and the ipod to help Xander relax and are pleased with the results so far. The track he listens to was taken from a free trial CD that some people mailed to me and I put it in a DAW, cut out the sales pitch at the beginning and looped it for an hour. He never listens for that long. It's more like a 5 minute meditation session before he just zonks out completely : ) I guess the CD track is supposed to tune your alpha brain waves or something using distant future technology. The people trying to sell the "Holotapes" say that using them can help you attain the same zen-like states of mind that life-long Buddhist monks achieve. I don't know if that's true but Xander falls asleep and that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment