Monday, April 30, 2012

Phone/pod backup pics #1

First time on an airplane!

I think this is Thanksgiving 2010

Airports make me sleepy

There's a baby in that hat somewhere

Mr. Pants is my name and I’d like to say hi
Give me a call we’ll hang out some time
I’m Mr. Pants!
I’m the roughtest toughest kitty n the land
My name is Mr. Pants
I’m the kitty cat man
Nobody’s gonna stop me from having my way
My name is Mr. Pants and have a nice day…
Mr. Pants!

Like most members of the subfamily, the golden hamster has expandable cheek pouches, which extend from its cheeks to its shoulders. In the wild, hamsters are larder hoarders; they use their cheek pouches to transport food to their burrows. Their name in the local Arabic dialect where they were found translates to "mister saddlebags" (Arabic: أبو جراب) due to the amount of storage space in their cheek pouches.

Bread!

In a horse buggy downtown

Funny faces at a restaurant

I think we found that scarf in a parking lot!

Leahy mall at night during X-mas

Andy and Xander

You can't see it but Sarah is standing on my shoulders!

Nap time for Molly (and X)

This sock monkey was just walking down the street


No comments:

Post a Comment