Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our New Life


Now that Sarah is back at school and Xander hangs out with me all day, we have started to notice a few little things. The first is the importance in doing the dishes right away! Most people would laugh at that but making sure Xander has a bottle for his "breakfast" is a top priority at our house. Before Xander, we didn't always stay up to date with our dish cleaning : ) Also, I never knew thirteen pounds could weigh so much!Time has ceased to exists as a constant force in our universe. Ten minutes can last a lifetime and an entire day will just last a few moments. Something that has changed recently is how fast I eat my food. Sarah used to joke that I was a slow eater, but now I scarf all my food before Xander needs me to do something for him ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment